Apple Berry Crisp
A delicious and fruity after dinner treat.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups roughly of apples, sliced
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup softened butter or margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Grease baking dish and fill with apples, then berries.
- Blend mixture of sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and butter and dress fruit.
- Bake at 375°F, approximately 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Personal values transcend attitudes, beliefs, norms, and traits.